Welcome to the Singlution!

No more desperate dating, pitiful pining and wahhhh-wahhhh-waiting!

New to the Singlution? Check out the Singlution FAQ.


Spread the Singlution LOVE! If this blog tickles your fancy, post a link to singlutionary.com on your facebook, myspace, twitter, forehead or just email all your Singlutionaries. Become a follower! Subscribe to the Singlution!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Single Ladies (A fluff blog)

Every once in a while I google "single" and "single blog" and other such variations to try and find more fantastic blogs to add to my blogroll. Well, lately, I've been getting a lot of Beyonce's Single Ladies videos or spoofs of it. And I kinda love it. Its an obnoxious yet totally fantastically fun song and the video ranks somewhere right between perverse and awesome.

So, as an addendum to my last blog (where I confess that all I want to do is stay at home and blog) I'm going to post some links so y'all can see what kind of dancing talent is out there (this is nothing you couldn't find yourself on youtube but I thought I'd pick a few faves):


Who knew there were so many people with no cellulite on their posteriors?

2 comments:

Interracialmatch said...

I came across an online community for individual seeking interracial love. It is ===Blackwhitemeet. C O M== All singles there are seeking interracial relationships. Interracial is not a problem here, but a great merit to cherish!

Special K said...

I don't think there are many of us single ladies blogging about that topic! I've added you to my list, though! Check my site out when you can...