Welcome to the Singlution!

No more desperate dating, pitiful pining and wahhhh-wahhhh-waiting!

New to the Singlution? Check out the Singlution FAQ.


Spread the Singlution LOVE! If this blog tickles your fancy, post a link to singlutionary.com on your facebook, myspace, twitter, forehead or just email all your Singlutionaries. Become a follower! Subscribe to the Singlution!

Monday, January 5, 2009

My Comments Are Cranky

If you've tried to post a comment and you've been defeated, you're not alone! I am trying to figure this out. There seems to be some glitch in the template which doesn't like to do comments and it making me crazy.

If you have any ideas on how to fix this, please let me know via email (all the settings are correct so it must be something else).

I can be reached at singlutionary (at) gmail.com

Thanks!

2 comments:

The Singlutionary said...

So, I think its fixed. Please let me know if you have any problems!

Talia Draper said...

All fixed!!! Yippee! I love your site by the way! Keep posting!