Welcome to the Singlution!

No more desperate dating, pitiful pining and wahhhh-wahhhh-waiting!

New to the Singlution? Check out the Singlution FAQ.


Spread the Singlution LOVE! If this blog tickles your fancy, post a link to singlutionary.com on your facebook, myspace, twitter, forehead or just email all your Singlutionaries. Become a follower! Subscribe to the Singlution!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Heartbreak Art Show

I usually donate my leftovers from previous relationships to goodwill. Or I keep 'em depending on how much I like 'em. 

Below is a link to an article that my friend forwarded to me! If you want to get rid of an item from a past relationship, here is your opportunity (they are accepting donations still).

3 comments:

Talia Draper said...

That is hilarious! Funny thing is, it will probably be a big hit.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just "Christine" is fine for me. I've been on wordpress less than a week and I haven't figured out how to change my signature yet!

Your blog seems like a lot of fun. When it's not so late and when I don't have a pharm test tomorrow, I'll take some time to poke around your links. :)

Now that I'm out living in the "mission field" prospects are pretty skim... and watching all of my cousins (my age) with their babies makes me feel a little bitter and dejected sometimes. Oh well. I have a lot of great things going on in my life.

My rant on TAMN's blog was most likely due to a certain recurrent episodic insanity unique to the female sex. oops.

As per my mad bassoon skills... I'm just an extreme music major wanna-be... although secretly, I still want to play in the Orchestra at Temple Square when I grow up! Haha. yeah, right.

Anyway, thanks for saying 'hi' and have a nice night. :)

The Singlutionary said...

I want to climb trees for a living when I grown up!