Welcome to the Singlution!

No more desperate dating, pitiful pining and wahhhh-wahhhh-waiting!

New to the Singlution? Check out the Singlution FAQ.


Spread the Singlution LOVE! If this blog tickles your fancy, post a link to singlutionary.com on your facebook, myspace, twitter, forehead or just email all your Singlutionaries. Become a follower! Subscribe to the Singlution!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dating Just Makes Me Horny

Who knew that dating would further thrust open the doors of sexual desire for me. Not that I'm giving up my vow of taking-it-slow-like-a-mormon-in-middle-school but the past week has been a further reminder that my libido isn't hiding from the Singlution. 

I've been on match.com for about a week now and I've pretty much played it out. In other words, I'm still a satisfied Singlutionary. Its been an adventure though. In one week I winked at four guys, corresponded with five guys, went on a real life date with one guy and deleted a bunch of douche nozzles who want a hot sidekick or sugar mama. I pretty much deleted anyone who I wasn't interested in or who seemed too young or not my type or not interested in the same stuff or too much of a partier or had really obnoxious pictures of him half naked on his profile. 

The date was good. I'll blog about it later. And there are maybe two other guys who still have a fighting chance. 

But this whole thing isn't about the guys! Its about the adventure and what I am learning about myself. And I am still learning a lot. I want to blog blog blog all about it but I have to actually WORK too this week so I'll catch up later!

Do not worry. The Singlutionary will always (not) kiss and tell. 

No comments: