Welcome to the Singlution!

No more desperate dating, pitiful pining and wahhhh-wahhhh-waiting!

New to the Singlution? Check out the Singlution FAQ.


Spread the Singlution LOVE! If this blog tickles your fancy, post a link to singlutionary.com on your facebook, myspace, twitter, forehead or just email all your Singlutionaries. Become a follower! Subscribe to the Singlution!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Behind on Blogging

I started this blog a little under two months ago and I am amazed by how much its added to my life. There are so many great people out there blogging about single life and they are all smart and perceptive and funny! If I don't check in for a day I come back and there is SO much to read that I get lost in reading and don't even get a chance to write! And there is so much I want to write about.

Today is my last day of being sick. I can feel it in my body. I'm antsy and wanting to get up and move and quit "resting". I haven't felt sick at all--only for one day over a week ago but this awful insane I-might-vomit-I-am-coughing-so-hard cough won't quit and I still sound like a deranged Elephant when I try and talk. So I have been trying to rest. And now I am bored of resting.

So I'm back! And I am going to report on the following: match.com, desperate daters saying they want to "have fun" (as if the Singlution isn't fun!), growing where I'm planted, where I was a year ago today (before I became singlutionarized), and more!

So I best get to it! Thanks for sticking by me while I was out of town and out of it!

Singlutionary

No comments: