Welcome to the Singlution!

No more desperate dating, pitiful pining and wahhhh-wahhhh-waiting!

New to the Singlution? Check out the Singlution FAQ.


Spread the Singlution LOVE! If this blog tickles your fancy, post a link to singlutionary.com on your facebook, myspace, twitter, forehead or just email all your Singlutionaries. Become a follower! Subscribe to the Singlution!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Love and Other Disasters

I've posted before (partially) in jest about my enjoyment of flatulaughter (laughing and farting at the same time) but I didn't know that other people were out there making hilarious analogies between farting and relationships as well. Today, as I was enjoying a random online netflix experience, I came across this hilarious scene in the film Love and other Disasters staring Brittany Murphy.

I hope you find this clip as awesome as I did:


10 comments:

Welsh Girl said...

The great Dawn French nails it again!

Megs said...

That was priceless...

Talia Draper said...

That was hilarious! Who knew?

Akirah said...

This is so true. You know it's love when you feel comfortable enough to share bodily functions. I feel very comfortable, in this regard, in my current relationship. Now, I can't imagine it any other way. I'm glad Boyfriend doesn't expect me to be some gas-less, poop-less, period-less princess. That would make life very difficult for me.

Amy said...

O.M.G. I love this.

Anonymous said...

I neither fart nor poop.

Just for the record.

-- L

Stevi said...

wow. i feel enlightened.

See Bee said...

isn't brittany murphy a skinny blonde? she was in girl/interrupted?

not bad at all!

See Bee said...

oh god i kept thinking the actor in this video was brittany murphy..

Welsh Girl said...

You've gone very quiet? Have you been eaten by a grizzly bear whilst camping? Is all well??